First of all, I want to say that I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ, that you and your like-minded friends do not find this post until such time as your hearts have been prepared by the Holy Spirit to receive this message of Christ's love for you in the same spirit that I am writing it. Jesus said, “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces." (Matthew 7:6 NKJV). I am not calling you a swine, but I understand that sharing the true Gospel of Jesus Christ with you could easily cause you and your friends to come and murder me and those whom I love. I do not say this because I am afraid to die because for I agree with the Apostle Paul that For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:22) However, I do not want you all to add more murders to your list of sins on my account. But, since you and your friends have vowed to kill anyone including (Shia) Muslims who don't agree with you 100% I would rather die because I told you the truth about Jesus Christ's love for you than die because I made some foolish cartoon about Mohammad (the founder of Islam). When people insult Jesus Christ, I too feel pain, but Christians are commanded to "turn the other cheek" so we keep our peace. When Jesus Christ was being crucified to pay for our sins, "Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots. Luke 23:34 It takes more courage to love and forgive than to hate and kill. It is my prayer that Christ will give me the strength to rise above my natural sinful instincts to kill and to hate so that I will be able to love and forgive as Christ loves and forgives me.
As I briefly looked at your biography on wikipedia I realize that we have a lot in common.
- We are both reasonably well educated.
- We both left promising careers so that we could live out and follow our respective religious beliefs completely.
- We both left the comfort and safety of developed countries so that we could serve as "missionaries" for our religions.
- We both like to make videos and post them on the Internet in hopes that they will inspire and challenge others to be fully committed to our respective beliefs.
Obviously there are some differences between us, which we will discuss in more detail later. For example:
- I have committed my life to helping people to find Jesus Christ, the only path to eternal life. You are committed to killing those who reject your specific view of Sunni Islam.
- As a missionary, I have worked together with others to help people live who might have died, while you have killed those who might have lived. It is easier to kill those who disagree with you than to love them. If you take a life today, that person will be dead tomorrow. However, if you save a life today, that person might still die (physically or spiritually) tomorrow and so they need to be cared for and rescued repeatedly. It is easier for you to keep score of the people who you have killed than for me to define those I have helped to save.
- I am willing to die for my faith so that others may live better lives while they are here on earth and then go on to eternal life in heaven through Jesus Christ. You are committed to killing others in the name of your religion so that you can obtain salvation for yourself and the pleasures of 72 virgins.
I do not point out these differences to shame you but because many people in the world cannot distinguish between a committed Christian and a radical Muslim. While you behead people and chant "death to America and death to Israel," President Obama is concerned about Christians being "less than loving." By the way, how are your parents in England doing? Have the Christians treated them the same way that you and your friends treat Christians? If it were not for the love, grace and forgiveness that Jesus Christ gives to his followers, their lives would not be as good as they are now. "Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. “Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
I hope to write more to you later, but for now I want to remind you that Jesus Christ (God with us) loves you. Because of the love, forgiveness, and grace that I have received from Christ Jesus I can honestly say that in my spirit, I love you too.
In Christ's Love,